Potato and Beetroot Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 61g
Dietary Fiber 13g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup potato (around 1 large potato)
- 1 cup of beets (around two medium size beets)
- 1 cup carrots (around one large carrot)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp tahini sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar (around a splash)
- 1tsp olive oil (around a splash)
- 1 yellow/red/green pepper
- 1. Boil potato and carrot in a pan, beets in separate pan until tender but not too soft. Drain and leave aside to cool.
- 2. Cut into medium size cubes when cool.
- 3. In a small bowl mix Dijon mustard, capers, tahini, vinegar and oil until uniform in consistency.
- 4. Dice the pepper.
- 5. Mix all in a salad bowl and enjoy.
- • Personally, I enjoy this salad when it is warm, but it can be enjoyed cold and keeps very well in the fridge.
- • You can add more fresh vegetables like arugula and lettuce if you prefer, it is a very versatile recipe and you can definitely add your own spin on it.
Sincerely Suki https://sincerelysuki.com/